LEGAL NOTICE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FIRST.- OWNER OF THE WEB
This web portal belongs to Open Business Transactions, S.L. on NIF no. OBT: B-86593001 and with registered office in order to comply with art. 10 of the Law of the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in Open Business Transactions, S.L., Zurbarán 10, código postal 28010, Madrid, España, onwards OBT.
SECOND.- PURPOSE OF THE WEB
OBT makes available to the public (hereinafter user), who access www.obtspain.com (hereinafter WEB), information and data (hereinafter CONTENTS and / or SERVICES), through an informative website. The CONTENTS of the web are provided and created by the company itself.
Finally, due to the nature of the Web, it is possible that changes in the content of these Conditions may be modified or included, therefore any user is obliged to access these Conditions each time they access the Website, assuming that they The corresponding conditions that are in force at the time of access will apply.
THIRD.- ACCESS TO THE WEB
Access to the web does not require prior registration of users. However, to consult certain contents of the Website as well as receive newsletters, User registration will be necessary using the appropriate procedure.
In any case, the data entered by the User during the registration process must be exact, current and truthful.
FOURTH.- CORRECT USE OF THE SERVICES
Users agrees to use the Services diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, merely by way of example and not limitation, it is strictly prohibited:
- use the Services in a manner, for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the Services, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- carry out any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to OBT or third parties;
- use the Services and, in particular, information of any kind obtained through the Website to send advertising, communications for the purpose of direct sales or for any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people regardless of its purpose, as well as to market or disclose such information in any way.
User will be liable for damages of any nature that OBT may suffer, on the occasion of the breach of any of the obligations set forth above as well as any others included in these General Conditions and / or those imposed by law in relation to the use from the Website.
All minor users must use the Web with the consent of their father, mother or legal guardian, who are responsible for any problem that may occur in purchases and in the use of its services.
OBT will ensure at all times that the current legal system is respected, and will be entitled to interrupt, in its sole discretion, the Service or exclude the user of the Website in case of alleged commission, of any of the crimes or offenses established by the Code Criminal law in force, or in case of observing any conduct that in the opinion of OBT is contrary to these General Conditions or may disturb the proper functioning, image, credibility and / or prestige of OBT.
FIFTH.- RULES OF CONDUCT
Users can contact OBT and interact in certain sections of the web portal, either through the Blog or by sharing sections on social networks, as long as they respect this code of conduct:
- NO USER MAY MAKE HIMSELF AS ANOTHER PERSON OR ORGANIZATION, otherwise he may be guilty of a crime or offense under the Penal Code and the Spanish Civil Code.
- A DISRESPECTFUL AND OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE MAY NOT BE USED. Messages with threats, serious insults or any other type of comment that may hurt sensitivity are not admissible. In such case, OBT reserves the right to withdraw any content that contravenes this condition and exercise the appropriate judicial channels.
- IT IS COMPLETELY FORBIDDEN to present, cite and recommend companies or web portals, and in general to carry out marketing or spam actions. This type of content will be removed along with the accounts that carried out such action and even bring it to the attention of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
SIXTH.- PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the contents of the Website, such as texts, opinion articles, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of OBT or third parties, whose rights to Regarding this, it has legitimate OBT, being therefore protected by national and international legislation.
The use of all the elements object of industrial and intellectual property for commercial purposes as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited.
SEVENTH.- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
OBT reserves the right to interrupt access to services at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance reasons, power supply failures or for any other justified cause.
Consequently, OBT does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the Web or the Services, so the use of the same by users is carried out at their own risk and expense, without, in At no time can OBT be held liable in this regard.
Furthermore, OBT does not assume any derived responsibility, by way of example but not limitation:
- Of the use that users make of the materials available on the web, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of content on the website itself or on the portals of third parties.
- Of the eventual damages to the users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, of the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the services and, in general, of the errors or problems that are generate in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that make up the service.
- Of the contents of those pages that users can access from links included on the web.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to OBT through contractual means.
Likewise, OBT excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or the presence of other harmful elements in the contents that may cause alteration in computer systems as well as in documents or stored systems in them, so OBT will not be responsible in any case when they occur:
- Errors or delays in accessing the services by the user when entering their data in the corresponding form or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems on the Internet, acts of God or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency unrelated to the good faith of OBT.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that the website services are not guaranteed to be constantly operational.
- Errors or damages produced to the website by an inefficient use of the service and in bad faith on the part of the user.
- Of the non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the user for sending the requested information.
In any case, OBT is committed to solving any problems that may arise and offering all the necessary support to the user to reach a quick and satisfactory solution to the incident.
EIGHTH.- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
OBT does not guarantee or assume any type of responsibility for the damages suffered by accessing the Services / content of third parties through connections, links or links of the linked sites or on the accuracy or reliability of the same. The function of the links that appears in OBT is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information on the Internet, where you can expand the Services offered by the Portal. OBT will not be responsible in any case for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from access by users to them. These third-party services are provided by them, so OBT cannot and does not control the legality of the Services or their quality. Consequently, the user must exercise extreme caution in evaluating and using the information and services existing in the contents of third parties.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on non-OBT web pages that allow access to this web portal without the express consent of OBT is expressly prohibited. In any case, the existence of hyperlinks on websites outside the company, will not imply in any case the existence of commercial or commercial relations with the owner of the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance by OBT.
OBT undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data, therefore it has adopted the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account at all times the state of technology.
In the forms that collect personal data, each user will be informed about the purposes for which the data is collected. The user will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided.
In any case, all users have the right to exercise, at any time, the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion and portability of data that assist them, by writing to OBT at the email address bl @ obtspain.com .
TENTH.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For any interpretive or litigious questions that may arise, Spanish legislation will apply and in case of controversy, both parties agree to submit, renouncing any other jurisdiction that may correspond, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain).