- What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation on a web page and essential for the operation of the internet. Cookies are used, for example, to validate registrations on the web (remember username and password); remember options such as size, language, browser used; analyze user habits and behaviors to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor. Cookies can be “session”, so they will be deleted once the user leaves the web page that generated them or “persistent”, which remain on their computer until a certain date. Likewise, Cookies can be “own”, managed by the domain to which the user accesses and requests a certain service (in this case the domains owned by OPEN BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS, S.L., (hereinafter OBT) as the owner of the domain www.obtspain.com or “Third-party cookies”, sent to the user’s equipment from a different domain that is accessed.
- Type of cookies used in OBT
Depending on the updates made, our website can use up to four types of cookies:
- Own cookies: they are strictly necessary cookies. They allow user interaction through the website using all its functions.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to know the most visited sections, connection points, etc. and thus be able to improve the web portal.
- Plugin cookies: these are cookies used by external plugins installed on the web for its proper functioning, such as playing explanatory videos.
- Social network cookies: these are cookies used to identify you as a user on the social network and to be able to interact through your profile.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Can I reject or exclude the reception of cookies?
If you wish to reject or exclude the reception of cookies, you can do the following:
- Delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers allow you to avoid storing all or some of the cookies on your computer from now on. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser, use the browser’s “help” menu.
- If you only want to reject all or some of the third-party cookies, you must directly visit the website of the relevant third party to manage the cookies that it stores on your computer. See our “Third Party Cookies” section. Please note that disabling cookies may affect the benefits of this website.
- Technical description of the used cookies
Cookies used by this website are detailed below, along with the purpose and duration of each one:
|obtspain.com||_ga||Cookie associated with Google Analytics||2 years|
|obtspain.com||_gat||Cookie associated with Google Analytics||Session|
|obtspain.com||_gid||Cookie associated with Google Analytics||1 day|
|obtspain.com||cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||Cookie associated with regulatory cookie compliance||1 year|
We recommend that all users access the privacy policies of each service provider to obtain more information: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- More information
Any user who has any questions about these technologies can send us the query through our email: bl @ obtspain.com
Cookie declaration last updated on May 15 2020